Monday, August 31, 2009

Love letter of kids !!!!!! Hilarious one !!!!!!!!!!!!


 

                Evergreen Lovers

.............................................................................................

To ,

    Tintumol
   UKG A.


Dear Tintumol,

I love you.  My dream I see you.  Everywhere you.  You no, I live no.
I come red shirt 2morrow.  You love I, you come red frock.  I wait down
mango tree.  You no come, i jump train.  Sure come...


yours lovely,

Tutumon
Std 1 B


.............................................................................................
Reply....by Tintumol....


Darling, your letter mama see.  Papa beat me beat me so many beat me.
I cry. i cry.  So no come to mango tree.  No jump train.  I love you.
See another day.  I no red frock.  Only green.  


You love me, you love me you green shirt.  Give I gift.  I see you with pinkumol.
Where you go..  NO talk to her.  Okay My dream also only you



Lovely

Tintumol...

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment